[NERsafety] Yearly Safety Surveys

pop.comcast.net pemondoux at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 17:07:32 EST 2016

Good Day to all,

Hope all is well with you.

This email is mainly in regards to the yearly safety surveys. I have been
working on reviewing all the Wing Level surveys and should have those
completed soon.

>From what I am seeing there are still many unit level surveys that still
need to be completed. Please ensure that these get done before the end of
the moth and if they are not completed please let me know why they have not
been completed.

A question that caught my attention is question 8 on the Survey

Where do you get most of your information about the safety program? Do you
feel comfortable turning to the next higher echelon of safety officer
(squadron to group, group to wing, wing to region) to get your safety
questions answered?

For this question I hope you realize especially the Wing Safety Officers
that you can always come to me and the Region if there are any questions or
concerns. I am always here to help. I may at times not answer right away but
I will make every attempt to get back to you. Recently I have been on a
medical hiatus and may not have gotten back to some of you as quickly as I
normally do but be assured that your questions are important to me.

As for article remember that all articles that I publish can be used by
anyone. The best honor for any one is to have their work published and
shared.

Also I am always looking for articles to publish. If you have anything send
them to me and if I use them I will give you full credit. They can be just a
simple safety tip or a full article to share with others.

Now for many we do have a storm on its way so with this in mind please be
safe out there.

Be careful and don't overdo it when it comes to snow removal. Stay warm and
Safe

Lt Col. Paul Mondoux, CAP
Northeast Region Director of Safety
(C) 603-759-0178