[NERsafety] FY2016 Safety Survey already available - Should be completed by 31 JAN 2016‏

Paulo Costa pcosta at ner.cap.gov
Wed Oct 7 09:42:35 EDT 2015

Greetings,

The FY16 Safety Survey is quite different and requires more time to be
completed this year, so please start working on it as soon as possible.
Here are the recommendations directly from NHQ:

[image: Inline image 1]

In order to facilitate the preparation of your survey, I am attaching the
questions you are expected to work on right here below, this will allow you
to refer to this template without any concerns of eServices timing out on
you.

*Survey Questions*

[image: Inline image 2]
As pointed out above, this survey has to be discussed with your unit
commander before submission, so allocate the appropriate time for that
and/or get your unit commander involved in the development of your answers
right away to expedite the conclusion of this project.

As a reminder, a common problem we hear about every year is eServices
timing out during the time you are trying to answer the questions. This is
not a Safety Survey issue, this is how eServices work, so prepare yourself
to it. My suggestion is that you work your answers outside eServices (using
the template I gave you above) and then simply copy and paste your answers,
paying attention to the limitation in number of characters. Get all your
necessary attachments ready, so you may expedite the upload process. Save
your work after each question is completed, if possible.

Commanders, please forward this message to your unit safety officers.
Safety cannot be delegated and unit commanders are ultimately responsible
for the completion of this survey in a timely manner. Please dedicate the
required attention this project deserves and thanks in advance for all your
cooperation.

Regards,

[image: cid:9A18312A-A445-4805-8F77-524A881DDED9]

Maj Paulo Costa, CAP
Northeast Region Deputy Director of Safety
508.397.9711 (c)
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary
gocivilairpatrol.com <http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/>

[image: FB]