[NERsafety] Hydration Pak's

Paul Mondoux pemondoux at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 08:04:04 EDT 2013

I am forwarding this message from Lt Col Jim Shaw on potential issues with CamelPak's and mold.
Please pass this on to all units.

Paul E Mondoux, Lt Col, CAP
Director of Safety Northeast Region, CAP
US Air Force Auxiliary

UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Information contained in this document is designated by the Department of Defense as For Official Use Only
and may not be released to anyone without the prior permission of NER Headquarters, NHQ CAP, or CAP-USAF.